Selfemployed Professional Project Manager and Site Manage
Since April 2006, I have been working as a a selfemployed Professional Project Manager and Site Manager for a civil engineering firm. I also provide consulting services for feasibility studies, and designing , inspecting , and testing industrial, commercial and residential HVAC (including piping) and renewable energy systems (photovoltaic, wind, biomass).
My expertise and main achievements to include:
- designing, supervising installation;
- programming and supervising maintenance of heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment & renewable energy systems;
- diagnosing problems and identifying the equipment and solutions requied to fix them;
- fabricating equipment parts (in order to meet special requirements);
- redesigning entire heating, ventilation and cooling systems;
- designing a renewable energy system integrated into an existing system, thus maximizing efficiency and reducing overheads.
Maurizio Cerrai’s civil engineering firm
Assistant for the heating and fire prevention department
I served my apprenticeship as an assitant for the prevetion departemant during worsite inspections and for the design and consultancy departement at Maurizio Cerrai’s civil engineering firm (via di Salviano, 184 I57124 Livorno)